Bigger families moving both in-town and one-way generally choose 26ft moving truck rentals as they are perfect for 4+ bedroom moves. You can rent the Super Mover® moving truck with your valid driver’s license,
no CDL required.*
The 26ft moving truck rental is perfect for:
- 3+ Bedroom Home
- Long-distance one way moves
- In-Town moves (move in one trip)
Larger families moving either one-way or locally generally choose 26ft moving trucks as they are perfect for 4+ bedroom moves. You can rent the Super Mover® moving truck with your valid driver’s license; no CDL is required. *
Our largest trucks for rent, 26ft trucks are the best option if you are moving a 4+ bedroom house. The 26ft moving truck for rent comes standard with a fuel economy gauge that maximizes fuel efficiency and patented dual mirrors for better vision while driving and backing up. A few more notable features of the moving truck rental are the disc brakes, gentle-ride suspension and comfortable van-like cab seating for three adults.
The 26ft truck rental is designed to transport large loads and also has a trailer hitch hookup giving the ability to tow a trailer. It has 1,611 cubic feet loading capacity, reaching almost 7,500 lbs, and not including if you tow a trailer behind! U-Haul moving trucks have low loading decks making them 50 percent easier to load over other truck rental companies.
*Commercial Drivers License (CDL) is required in Quebec, Canada to rent our 26 foot Super Mover rental truck.
- Inside dimensions: 26’5″ x 7’8″ x 8’3″ (LxWxH)
- Mom’s Attic: 3′ x 7’8″ x 3′ 1″ (LxWxH)
- Deck height: 2′ 9″ Length 23’5″
- Door opening: 7’3″ x 6’10” (WxH)
- Loading ramp width: 2′ 7″
- Fuel economy gauge maximizes fuel efficiency
- Cheaper, cleaner and more convenient unleaded fuel
- Seats for 3 adults
- Automatic transmission
- Air conditioning
- AM/FM radio
- Gentle Ride suspension
- Disc brakes
- Widest and shortest ramp
- Hitch with 2″ ball to tow your trailer or ours
- Tie downs and Rub rails on all three walls
- Power steering
- Patented dual mirrors for high vision
- Volume: 1,611 cu. ft.
- Floor space: 208 sq. ft.
- Max load: 9,010 lbs.
- Gross vehicle weight: 22,000 lbs. max.
- Empty weight: 12,600 lbs.
- Towing capacity: Up to 7,500 lbs.
- Unleaded fuel
- Fuel tank capacity: 60 gal.
- Miles per gallon: 10 mpg
All rental truck and trailer measurements are approximate. The equipment you receive may vary in size, based on the engineering/design specifications of multiple-production models.
The miles per gallon calculations are estimations for ideal driving circumstances. Many conditions can affect this number, including driving with a load, road grades, weather conditions and vehicle speed.
Loading and driving tips
Easily refuel your moving truck before returning it, using the fuel estimator on your rental contract. Learn how to do this with this quick and simple video.
Learn how to pack your truck to maximize space and keep your furniture safe.