Farmedicine Smart 2000W WIFI 200 Power Controlled XL Chip LED Grow Light Panel (2019)
- Brand: Farmedicine
- Model: WIFI200RX
- Light Type: LED Grow Light
- Spectrum: Full
- Output: 2000W
- Capability: Smart Power Control
- Band: 2.4 GHz
- Led Type: High Power LUMEN
- Led quantity: 200 Chips
- Beam Angle: 180°
- Lighting Area: 1-6㎡
- Input Voltage: AC85-265V
- Material: Aluminium PC
- Storage Temperature: 40°~115°
- Working temperature: 77℉-113℉
- Working Humidity: 45%-90%
- Working Frequency: 50Hz-60Hz
- LED wavelength: Red 660nm, 630nm ; Blue 460nm 430nm ; IR 730nm ; UV 380nm; White 6000K；Warm White: 2700K
- Product Weight: 11 lb
- Product Size: 23 in x 11 in x 4 in
- Warranty: 2 years
- Safety standard: CE and RoHS
- Lifespan: 50000H
- Cannabis Cultivation
- Indoor Gardening
- Potted Plants
- Greenhouse Gardens
- Pipeline Cultivation
- Increased Yields
- Light intensity E(lx): 17116.1
- Illumination Area 1 (400-700nm)(W/㎡): 100.96
- Illumination Area 2 (380-780nm)(W/㎡): 102.39
- Luminous Flux Density (μmol/·m-2·s-1): 466.42
- Total Illumination Area(Wphyto/㎡): 88.772
- Chlorophyll A weighted Illumination Area (W/㎡): 4.6704
- Chlorophyll B weighted Illumination Area (W/㎡): 19.466
- Far Red Light Illumination Area (W/㎡): 1.2306
- Far Red Light Luminous Flux Density (μmol·m-2·s-1): 6.0435
- Blue-Purle Illumination Area (W/㎡): 39.731
- Yellow-Green Illumination Area (W/㎡): 9.3332
- Red-Orange Illumination Area (W/㎡): 51.928
- Red-BLue Illumination Area Rate: 1.307
- E(fc): 1590.718
- SDCM: 93.7(3500K/White)
How The Wavelengths Work:
Blue(wavelength: 400nm ~ 520nm): Help plants grow
Red(wavelength: 610nm ~ 720nm): Auto-flowering , Increased yield
IR(wavelength: 730nm): IR can help plants grow;
UV(wavelength: 380nm): Kill Insects
Optimal lighting time: 8-12 Hours
- 1 x Farmedicine Smart 2000W WIFI 200 Power Controlled XL Chip LED Grow Light Panel (2019)
- 1 x Hanging Kit / Clamps
- 1 x US Standard Plug
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What kind of plants you can grow with our LED Grow lights?
Ideal for all phases of plant growth, as well as soil culture. Can be used in house garden, pot culture, garden, sowing, breeding, farm, flower exhibition, bonsai, green house cultivation, pipeline cultivation etc.
And for all kinds of greens not just Cannabis: herbs, leafy vegetables, lettuce , bok choy etc.
2. If one LED broken, will it affect working of other LED’s?
No, a broke LED wont affect other LED’s, and the panel will still work. Farmedicine designed their LED’s so that every LED piece has a protective diode, making each LED piece independent.
3. How about the performance of led grow light compare with HID/HPS lighting?
LED lights cost more money but you will save about 50% power consumption. Follow the guidelines for recommended coverage area, and your LEDs will impress you with their yield. Compared to HPS/MH bulbs, LED’s reduce the amount of heat output, which substantially reduces the risk of a fire hazard, especially in an enclosed space such as an indoor greenhouse. Cultivation Rx LED grow light mainly are red and blue spectrum, which is optimal for Cannabis absorption.
4. Does this light produce much heat?
LED’s are the most efficient lights nowadays. They produce so little heat that you can actually let the plant touch the light (although it’s not recommended). Any heat produced by the unit is absorbed by the heat sink and dissipates itself.