FARMEDICINE™ SMART 1800W LED HIGH CAPACITY CHIP ON BOARD (COB) 2.4 GHz WIFI CONTROLLED GROW LIGHT PANEL (2019)
● Brand: Farmedicine™
● Model NO.: 8HCOB
● IP Rating: IP44
● Input Voltage: 85V-265V
● Shape: Square
● Housing Material: Iron
● LED Chips: Epistar
● Specification: 585x310x86mm
● Application: Fruit and Vegetable, Flowers, Seedling
● Emitting Color: Red and Blue
● Power: 1800W
● Warranty: 2 Years
● Life: 50000h
● Certification: CE, UL
● Transport Package: One Piece One Carton
● Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
● LED Chip Epileds
● Color Ratio Red:Blue=8 1
● Full Spectrum Red Blue Red Blue IR=9: 2 :3 :2 :2
● Wave Length(nm): Red: 660-665 625-630 / Blue: 460-470 445-450 / IR: 740
● IP Rating: IP44
● Housing Material: Iron
● Work Temperature: -30ºC ~ +50ºC
● Life Span (Working Hours): 60000 Hrs
● Warranty: 2 years
● Safety Certifications: CE, RoHS, UL, CUL, DLC
● Cannabis Cultivation
● Indoor Gardening
● Potted Plants
● Greenhouse Gardens
● Pipeline Cultivation
All lights both visible and invisible falls somewhere on a spectrum. This spectrum is measured in nanometers, which correspond to the wavelength of light. The particular band of the spectrum that we care about as indoor growers is the 400-700 nanometer range, also known as Photosynthetically Active Radiation, or PAR. As the name suggests, PAR refers to the wavelengths of light that plants can actually use for all of the processes related to photosynthesis. Within this band of light, there are sub-sections that plants use for specific purposes.
● 280 ~ 315nm: Less influence for plant’s growth.
● 315 ~ 400nm(UV): Absorb less chlorophyll, prevent stem growth.
● 400 ~ 520nm(Blue): Absorb much chlorophyll and carotenoid, helpful for photosynthesis.
● 610 ~ 720nm(Red): Increase photosynthesis for plants,help growth.
● 720 ~ 1000nm(IR): Less absorption, effect flowering and seed.
● Special ratios of Blue, Red, White, UV and IR can be fully absorbed by the plant to photosynthesis.
● Quality heat sinks and built-in cooling fans for excellent heat dissipation.
● Highly efficient for you save 80% energy compared with HPS/HID.
● Ideal for all phases of plant growing.
● High yield,dense bud & big harvest will got by our Morsen series.Upgraded to Powerful High efficiency Epistar (HI-LED) High Intensity chips,Brings deeper penetration to your plants.
(1) How do I determine the right light for my grow area?
Measure the floor space. Multiply the length times the width and this will give you the square footage. You should be able to get decent results with 30-50 actual watts of power per square foot.
(2) For larger areas should I go with a single large panel or multiple medium to small lights?
Using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space instead of having all of the higher intensity light concentrated in only one area while the outer edges never receive intense light.
(3) How far do I hang the LED above the plants above plants?
Seedling: 24″ Germination: 24″-30″ Veg: 18″-24″ Flower: 12″-18″
(4) What is the recommended lighting time?
Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) Flower: 12/12(on/off)
(5) What are the recommended growing conditions?
The rate of photosynthesis and transpiration are directly affected by temperature, humidity and airflow.
The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% – 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2. PH is 6-6.5. You may add more calcium and magnesium than normally needed.
(6) What kind of plants can I grow with Farmedicine grow lights?
Ideal for all phases of plant growth, and soil culture. Can be used in house garden, pot culture, garden, sowing, breeding, farm, flower exhibition, bonsai, sowing, breeding, farm, greenhouse cultivation, pipeline cultivation, germination, seeding, auto-flowering, vegetative state, flowering and so on.
(7) Do Farmedicine LED lights outperform HPS grow lights?
HID/HPS require high performance ventilation systems which are extremely costly (very expensive in the summer). The majority of Farmedicine LEDs have built in cooling systems and in general don’t produce much heat. HID/HPS grow lights require annual bulb replacement where as LED’s have a longer lifespan (50,000 hours for this model). If you follow our guidelines for recommended coverage area, your LEDs will impress you with their yield. LEDs reduce much heat output, which also reduces the risk of a fire hazard substantially, especially in an enclosed space like a closet. LED grow lights rely mainly on their red and blue spectrum, which have proven to be the peak wavelengths of a plants absorption.
(8) How much heat do Farmedicine LEDs emit?
LEDs are the most efficient grow lights on the market because they do not produce much heat. In fact, They produce so little heat you could even let the plant touch the light without producing a fire (although this is not recommended because you will reduce the size of your growing area). Any heat produced by the unit is absorbed by the heat sink and dissipated by the LEDs built in ventilation system which is placed directly behind the LED lights.
● The light is not water-proof, so do not use it under water environment.
● Light may be too strong, please wear your sunglasses when looking at it.
● Do not hang equipment on or from grow tent that may collect water
● Use extreme care when handling sharp object in or around tent
● Assemble correctly to avoid tent tipping over and causing injury
● Some LED chips might seem dim especially the Infrared (IR) and ultraviolet (UV) LED chips.
● All Farmedicine™ agricultural products are UL / RoHs safety certified.
● Farmedicine™ offers the largest selection of smart agricultural products in the world
● Quiet Fans with Air-circulation system designed to improve the plants’ photosynthesis and growth.
● Farmedicine’s Superior Craftsmanship will make you feel it is not only a light but also a piece of artwork.
● Farmedicine™ offers high performance branded agricultural equipment that beat competition price and capabilities.
● To ensure quality products get delivered to our clients in a timely manner, we assemble and ship all of products from our Laguna Beach facility in the United States.
● Farmedicine™ high quality LED Grow Lights have been proven to provide the intense light plants need without supplemental lights required by others currently sold on the market.