- to pat or tap gently, as with something soft or moist:The child dabbed his eyes with the handkerchief.
- to apply (a substance) by light strokes:He dabbed the ointment on the rash.
- to strike, especially lightly, as with the hand.to consume (cannabis) by inhaling the vapor of heated cannabis extract oil.
- to consume (cannabis) by inhaling the vapor of heated cannabis extract oil.
- Masonry. to dress (stonework) with a pointed tool.
- Western U.S. to throw (a rope or line) in an effort to lasso or catch something:Joe dabbed his rope on the steer.
- to strike lightly; make a dab; pat:She dabbed at the stain on her dress.
- to consume cannabis by inhaling the vapor of heated cannabis extract oil.She dabs for a more intense high.
- a quick or light blow; a pat, as with the hand or something soft.
- a small moist lump or mass:a dab of butter.
- a small quantity:a dab of powder.
- a dose of cannabis extract oil.
- a dance move that involves posing with one’s nose in the crook of a bent elbow at chest level whileextending the other arm to the side at or above shoulder level, often performed as a celebratory posturein sports or other competitions.
No products were found matching your selection.