Cultivation Rx LED56RX-HE432W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
- Brand: Cultivation Rx
- Model: LED50RX-HE352W
- Item: 352W Full Spectrum LED Plant Grow Light
- Wattage: 352W
- Voltage: AC85-265V
- LED Chips: 50pcs ( 7w each)
- Chips Color: 38pcs red 8pcs blue 2pcs IR 2pcs UV
- Coverage Area: about 3-5 Square ( The lighting area and the height are changeable according to different plants and environments )
- Beam Angle: 140°
- Material: Aluminum PC
- Storage condition: -40~85 degree
- Working temperature: 77℉-113℉
- Working Humidity: 45%-90%
- Working Frequency: 50Hz-60Hz
- LED wavelength: Red 660nm, 630nm ; Blue 460nm 430nm ; IR 730nm ; UV 380nm; White 6000K；Warm White: 2700K
- Lifespan: 50000H
- Best lighting time: 8-12hrs
- Warranty: 2 years
- Safety standard: CE and RoHS
- Low power consumption
- High luminous efficiency
- Environmental friendly
- Rapidly improve the health of plant and growing
- Best lighting distance: 13 inches
- Cannabis Cultivation
- Indoor Gardening
- Potted Plants
- Greenhouse Gardens
- Pipeline Cultivation
- Increase Yields
- 280 ~ 315nm: Less influence for plant’s growth.
- 315 ~ 400nm(UV): Absorb less chlorophyll, prevent stem growth.
- 400 ~ 520nm(Blue): Absorb much chlorophyll and carotenoid, helpful for photosynthesis.
- 610 ~ 720nm(Red): Increase photosynthesis for plants,help growth.
- 720 ~ 1000nm(IR): Less absorption, effect flowering and seed.
- Special ratios of Blue, Red, White, UV and IR can be fully absorbed by the plant to photosynthesis.
- Quality heat sinks and built-in cooling fans for excellent heat dissipation.
- Highly efficient for you save 80% energy compared with HPS/HID.
- Ideal for all phases of plant growing.
- High yield,dense bud&big harvest will got by our Morsen series.
- Upgraded to Powerful High efficiency Epistar (HI-LED) High Intensity chips,Brings deeper penetration to your plants.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What kind of plants can you grow with Cultivation Rx LED Grow lights?
- Ideal for all phases of plant growth, and soil culture. Can be used in house garden, pot culture, garden, sowing, breeding, farm, flower exhibition, bonsai, sowing, breeding, farm, greenhouse cultivation, pipeline cultivation, germination, seeding, auto-flowering, vegetative state, flowering and so on.
2. If one LED breaks, will it affect the other LEDs?
- No! It wont affect other LEDs, the others will still work. Cultivation Rx designed their LEDs so that every each one has a protective diode, making them entirely independent from one another.
3. How does the performance of Cultivation Rx LED grow lights compare to HID/HPS lighting?
- LED lights cost more money up front, but that will be returned quickly with the 50% power consumption you are saving each month. HID/HPS require high performance ventilation systems which are extremely costly (very expensive in the summer). The majority of Cultivation Rx LEDs have built in cooling systems and in general don’t produce much heat. HID/HPS grow lights require annual bulb replacement where as LED’s have a longer lifespan (50,000 hours for this model). If you follow our guidelines for recommended coverage area, your LEDs will impress you with their yield. LEDs reduce much heat output, which also reduces the risk of a fire hazard substantially, especially in an enclosed space like a closet. LED grow lights rely mainly on their red and blue spectrum, which have proven to be the peak wavelengths of a plants absorption.
4. How much heat do LEDs emit?
- LEDs are the most efficient grow lights on the market because they do not produce much heat. In fact, They produce so little heat you could even let the plant touch the light without producing a fire (although this is not recommended because you will reduce the size of your growing area). Any heat produced by the unit is absorbed by the heat sink and dissipated by the LEDs built in ventilation system which is placed directly behind the LED lights.
- 1 x Cultivation Rx 352W LED Grow light Panel
- 1 x Hanging Kit
- 1 x Power Cord